- $100/hour, 2 hour minimum preferred (non-profit rates available)
- $ 50/hour additional for sound &/or light
- $ 50/hour additional for Technical Operator
- $ 50/hour additional for House Manager
- $ 50 flat fee for clean up (required)
- AVAILABLE FOR: auditions, rehearsals, classroom, meetings. Available weekends, days, and evenings pending Aurora production schedule. We do not rent the space for productions.
SCHEDULE BY: 30 days in advance (preferred)
STAGE TYPE: ¾ thrust (3 side permanent seating)
SPACE DIMENSIONS: 14’-0” wide X 30’-0” deep: Actual stage floor dimension not including seating area.
# OF SEATS/ LEGAL CAPACITY: 150 seated audience (no additional seats allowed; call for specific exceptions)
SPACE DESCRIPTION: A ¾ thrust stage with crossover hall on south end and green room/ crossover on north end. Seating is permanent with risers on 3 sides. Grid (catwalks above stage) is at 21’- 0” with wrap-around catwalks on 3 sides. Lighting and sound package is available. All public and backstage areas are HC accessible.
FRONT OF HOUSE DESCRIPTION: Large lobby, restroom facilities
SPECIAL FEATURES: This is a new theatre - construction was completed October 2001.
AGREEMENTS: $1 million public liability insurance needed
LOCATION & PARKING: Arts District of Berkeley, Downtown Berkeley BART stop, many public parking facilities
INTERESTED? Contact Cameron Swartzell, Technical Director/Production Coordinator, by email at cswartzell [at] auroratheatre [dot] org or call (510) 750-7423.