Stay after the performance for a spirited exchange focused on the play’s ideas and process of creation. What was the playwright's intent? What choices did the director make in bringing the story to life? What ideas did the actors bring to the table? What are you feeling and thinking about the play now that it’s over? A member of Aurora’s artistic team facilitates this 20-minute discussion. Free.
2019/2020 Talk-Back Dates
- Tuesdays: Mainstage: Sept 10, Nov 19, Feb 11, Apr 14, Jun 28; Dashow: May 19
- Wednesdays: Mainstage: Sept 18, Nov 27, Feb 19, Apr 24, Jul 8; Dashow: May 27
- Thursdays: Mainstage: Sept 26, Dec 5, Feb 28, Apr 30, Jul 16; Dashow: Jun 4
- Fridays: Mainstage: Sept 6, Nov 15, Feb 7, Apr 10, Jun 26; Dashow: May 15
Additional Talk-Backs can also be scheduled for larger groups. Please contact the Box Office for details: 510.843.4822 or email@example.com
5 Reasons to Bring Your Student Group To Aurora Theatre
1. It's easy to get here
Aurora is just 1-1/2 blocks from the Downtown Berkeley BART station. Click here for directions.
2. Discounted tickets
We offer special discounts for students and groups for our regular performances. Click here for more information.
3. Reinforcement of CA Dept. of Education Content Standards
Creative reinforcement of content standards including Artistic Perception, Creative Expression, Historical and Cultural Context, and Aesthetic Valuing.
4. Specially designed workshops and talk-backs
We can design Pre-Show Classroom Workshops or Post-Show Talk-Backs for groups of 20 or more. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
- 5. Fantastic downtown Berkeley location
- Make an event out of it! Enjoy lunch or dinner (and discounts) at one of our many restaurant partners nearby.
Questions about education at Aurora? Email our education team at email@example.com.