All sales are final; there are no refunds.
There is no late seating at Aurora Theatre Company. Performances begin promptly. Due to the configuration of our auditorium latecomers will only be seated at the intermission if and when a production has one. Patrons who wish to can watch the monitor in the House Manager's office until the intermission. Patrons who exit the theatre during a performance may not re-enter until intermission. This is a policy we must enforce without exceptions, due to the design of our theatre, and for the safety of our actors and audience members.
What Time Should I Arrive At The Theatre?
We recommend that patrons arrive at least twenty minutes prior to curtain, especially if tickets are being held at Will Call. Please be sure to allow ample time for parking before your arrival at the theatre. PLEASE NOTE: on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings, curtain time is 7 pm.
Subscriber Additional Tickets
Subscribers purchasing additional tickets at the subscriber discount can do so with Aurora Box Office staff either in person or over the phone. At this time subscriber discounts are not available online for additional ticket purchases.
Subscriber Ticket Exchanges
- Subscribers can make unlimited ticket exchanges without incurring an exchange fee. The exchange must be completed during regular box office hours at least 25 hours before the original date in order to forgo the fee.
- Any additional difference in ticket price will be applied (Subscription ticket prices vary according to the day of the week).
- Tickets can only be exchanged into another performance of the same play.
- If you call fewer than 25 hours before your performance we will exchange your tickets for a $10 fee per ticket (plus price difference, if any) up until one hour before showtime.
- If you miss your show, including calling less than one hour before showtime, you can purchase a ticket to a later performance for half price.
- All exchanges are on a space-available basis, and we cannot guarantee seat location.
- No exchanges are complete until confirmed by the box office. Exchanges can be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 510.843.4822, or in person. Please destroy the old tickets when the exchange is complete.
Single Ticket Policies
- Single tickets are held at will call unless otherwise arranged.
- Single ticket buyers can make ticket exchanges for a $10 fee per ticket (plus price difference, if any). The exchange must be completed during regular box office hours at least 25 hours before the original date.
- Tickets can only be exchanged for another performance of the same play.
Telephone Or Online Order Fees
There is a $6 service fee for orders placed over the phone, online, or via fax or mail (waived for Subscribers who purchase additional tickets by phone).
If you find that you are unable to use your tickets, you can donate them to the theatre for a tax-deductible donation. You can do it over the phone up to one hour before showtime, or in person at the box office up to 30 minutes before showtime. We will mail you a receipt for your taxes.
If you lose your tickets, don’t worry; give us a call and we’ll reprint them free of charge.
We love introducing young persons to live theatre! However, some of our productions include mature subject matter and/or language that may be inappropriate for children. Adults are ultimately the best judge of what is right for the young ones in their charge. However, no children under 5 permitted and every person entering the theatre must have their own ticket.
In respect of other people who may have allergies, please refrain from using fragrances while at the theatre.